Terms & Conditions for ticket purchases:
Unlimited Cocktail: (exact cocktail listed on your ticket or individual event description)
Meat or Vegetarian Option: (exact menu listed on your ticket or individual event description)
If you have any dietary requirements, please contact us.
1. Ticket includes a bottomless cocktail from midday – 1 pm. This offer is valid between these times only. There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss these times.
2a. 3-course tickets include a 3-course meal from 1pm – Meat or Vegetarian options are available. This offer is valid from this time only. There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss a course and/or their meal. Our chefs cannot accommodate for latecomers.
2b. BBQ tickets include a BBQ meal – Meat or Vegetarian options are available. Ticket holders will be given a meal token on arrival to exchange between 12 – 3 pm. This offer is valid between these times only. There are no refunds for ticket holders if they miss this time. Our chefs cannot accommodate for latecomers.
3. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 4 pm.
4. It is advised to arrive early to avoid large queuing times.
5. Entertainment, menu and the timings may be subject to change. Check our website & social media channels for updates or contact the event manager.
6. Dress code is casual.
7. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID) as this is a 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue, your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
8. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restriction, intoxication, etc.). Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission, this is at the door staff & security team’s discretion.
9. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines. Refunds will only be issued should the event be canceled.
10. The ticket holder is responsible for informing us of any specific dietary requirements or allergies. We, therefore, accept no responsibility for any and all allergic reactions howsoever caused.